OUR PLAYING AND TRAINING KIT ABD EQUIPMENT POLICY
The following information explains Sherwood Football Club’s (SFC) policy and procedures relating to playing and training equipment, including strips.
- New/recycled equipment and strips will be provided by SFC to new U7 teams only (see below).
- New sets of balls will be provided where teams move up a size e.g. U10 (size 3) to U11 (size 4). Replacements due to losses and damage are to be funded by the teams.
- Teams are expected to return outgrown or unused kits and equipment for recycling to the SFC Equipment Manager.
- Teams are expected to secure their own funding for new equipment and kit via sponsorship (See note below).
- It is the intention to recycle equipment when possible. A stock of recycled strips and equipment is held by the SFC Equipment Manager. Where the kit is no longer useable or there has been no requirement over an extended period, the SFC Committee may agree to donate to a good cause or sell to support club funds.
SFC Online Kit and Equipment Shop
Team managers should purchase their full team kits from our kit partner The Euro Soccer Company (Derby) via the Euro Soccer/SFC webstore.
Shirts (outfield) and shorts must be purchased in batches of 10.
Socks and keeper kits can be purchased individually.
Shirts are available in ‘male’ and ‘female’ cuts/styles. Shorts are available in three different cuts/styles:
Game Fit (quite baggy), Slim Fit (not as baggy!), Ladies Fit (quite tight).
Measurements – Senior kit
Game Fit Shorts, flexible waistband, waist sizes. Small: 30″. Medium: 32″. Large: 34″. Extra Large: 36″.
Measurements – Junior kit
Game Fit Shorts, flexible waistband. Waist sizes (inches). Small: 22″. Medium: 24″. Large: 26″. Extra Large: 28″.
Male shirt chest sizes. Extra small: 26″. Small: 28″. Medium: 32″. Large: 34″. Extra Large: 36″.
Samples of some of styles can be requested from the Equipment Manager (see below).
Guide price (2023): A set of 11 Junior kits (inc. keeper) costs around £650. A set of 18 Senior kits (inc. keeper) costs around £900 (inc. VAT).
All prices include sponsor logo/s.
Team managers, and individuals, can also purchase SFC-branded gear (hoodies, coats, hats etc.) from Euro Soccer.
Guide price (2023): Junior Hoodies from £16.95. Beanie hats from £5.95.
Ordering, payment, and delivery are the responsibility of the Team Manager/Coaches.
The photo above shows the new SFC Kit – introduced 2023.
Teams should seek sponsorship for their kits. This could come from a local company or individual (a generous parent!?). There are several spaces available on the shirt for a sponsor logo – main front, back lower, and back upper.
Specific policy for new U7 Teams
The following will be provided by the club:
- Recycled Shirt, shorts & socks (Maximum of 10 sets).
- Goalkeeper shirt, shorts & socks.
- Set of five Size 3 balls & bag.
- Set of cones.
- A kit bag.
- A medical kit.
SFC Equipment Manager Contact
Get in touch with Roger Sandell for equipment orders and recycling at: [email protected].